I’m finally back, and I brought comrade, fiction writer and TV crony Cameron McBride with me, to discuss whether or not Dick Clark should continue to host his New Year’s Eve countdown, alternate marketing tactics for movies that fail to turn big profits and what we’d do for $10,000. Plus, celebrity divorces, felonious producers and D’Angel-yes vs. D’Angel-no.
Subscribe to Pop On The Clock on iTunes!
- ::tap, tap, tap:: Hmm, this thing got dusty. You all still there? 6 years ago
- Want to be on PotC? I'm auctioning a guest spot to help the great @sucittaM pay family medical bills. Bid now! is.gd/RYl3FN 6 years ago
- ::tap, tap, tap:: Testing. 6 years ago
- Hi, gang! Thanks for your support of the podcast. Let's call the first 21 episodes Season 1, shall we? Need a few weeks to recharge. Thanks! 7 years ago
- RT @megsokay: In case you missed it, I discuss Louis CK and Downton Abbey vs. Doctor Who on @PopOnTheClock is.gd/brlHXY 7 years ago