Subscribe to Pop On The Clock on iTunes!
- ::tap, tap, tap:: Hmm, this thing got dusty. You all still there? 6 years ago
- Want to be on PotC? I'm auctioning a guest spot to help the great @sucittaM pay family medical bills. Bid now! is.gd/RYl3FN 7 years ago
- ::tap, tap, tap:: Testing. 7 years ago
- Hi, gang! Thanks for your support of the podcast. Let's call the first 21 episodes Season 1, shall we? Need a few weeks to recharge. Thanks! 8 years ago
- RT @megsokay: In case you missed it, I discuss Louis CK and Downton Abbey vs. Doctor Who on @PopOnTheClock is.gd/brlHXY 8 years ago
Tag Archives: Justin Timberlake
Zhubin Parang, writer for “The Daily Show,” joins me to discuss the alleged Bieber baby, debate the top stars of the “American Pie” franchise and defend Charlie Sheen’s new FX sitcom (if we can). Plus, Muppets wrassling, 50 Cent no … Continue reading
Fuse VJ Allison Hagendorf chats with me about the greatest rock albums of 1991, Breaking Bad’s season finale (without spoilers) and Morgan Freeman shouting, “Swim!” Plus, the iPhone blitz, R.E.M. quits and Andy Rooney’s fits. UPDATE: I mistakenly thought “American … Continue reading
Comedian and TV host Dave Holmes joins me to discuss TV series that deserved another season, Adele overload and music collaborations that would prompt R-rated album art!
Join me and hilarious Pajiba contributor Courtney Enlow Hall as we discuss MTV’s 30th anniversary, Justin Timberlake’s merits and mo’ Muppets, mo’ Muppets, mo’ Muppets!