Subscribe to Pop On The Clock on iTunes!
- ::tap, tap, tap:: Hmm, this thing got dusty. You all still there? 4 years ago
- Want to be on PotC? I'm auctioning a guest spot to help the great @sucittaM pay family medical bills. Bid now! is.gd/RYl3FN 4 years ago
- ::tap, tap, tap:: Testing. 4 years ago
- Hi, gang! Thanks for your support of the podcast. Let's call the first 21 episodes Season 1, shall we? Need a few weeks to recharge. Thanks! 5 years ago
- RT @megsokay: In case you missed it, I discuss Louis CK and Downton Abbey vs. Doctor Who on @PopOnTheClock is.gd/brlHXY 5 years ago
Tag Archives: Mad Men
Fuse VJ Allison Hagendorf chats with me about the greatest rock albums of 1991, Breaking Bad’s season finale (without spoilers) and Morgan Freeman shouting, “Swim!” Plus, the iPhone blitz, R.E.M. quits and Andy Rooney’s fits. UPDATE: I mistakenly thought “American … Continue reading
Author (“Who’s Afraid of Post-Blackness?”), TV host (“The Hip Hop Shop” on Fuse) and journalist (Rolling Stone) Touré joins me to discuss the Emmys, the unofficial founding members of the Jay-Z Fan Club, and the alleged photos of Scarlett Johansson … Continue reading
Joe Adalian, West Coast editor for New York magazine‘s Vulture.com, picks the Emmy winners, discusses the snubs and does his Jay Leno imitation for PotC’s preview special!
Lou Serico chats with his kid brother about the all-time smelliest movies, rap prefixes and the Wahlbergs’ new burger joint, Wahlburgers.
Join me and TV/radio host Damien Fahey as we discuss Shark Week, the softer side of Lil Wayne and Kurt Loder’s superpowers!