Subscribe to Pop On The Clock on iTunes!
- ::tap, tap, tap:: Hmm, this thing got dusty. You all still there? 6 years ago
- Want to be on PotC? I'm auctioning a guest spot to help the great @sucittaM pay family medical bills. Bid now! is.gd/RYl3FN 6 years ago
- ::tap, tap, tap:: Testing. 6 years ago
- Hi, gang! Thanks for your support of the podcast. Let's call the first 21 episodes Season 1, shall we? Need a few weeks to recharge. Thanks! 7 years ago
- RT @megsokay: In case you missed it, I discuss Louis CK and Downton Abbey vs. Doctor Who on @PopOnTheClock is.gd/brlHXY 7 years ago
Tag Archives: Oscars
Writer-comedian DC Pierson (“Mystery Team”) joins me to discuss the crazy/terrible Oscar nominations, the apparent demise of “American Idol” and the top acts at this year’s Coachella. Plus: Cult comedy, unintentional comedy and where not to perform improv comedy.
Writer, comedian and producer Jon Friedman joins me to discuss the Golden Globes, Lana Del Ray on “Saturday Night Live,” and whether or not Jay-Z should continue to use the B-word (and I don’t mean Beyoncé).
SiriusXM radio host Jake Fogelnest joins me to discuss the Brett Ratner-Eddie Murphy Oscars fiasco, mourn the deaths of Andy Rooney, Heavy D and Smokin’ Joe Frasier, and debate the likelihood of Howard Stern judging “America’s Got Talent.” Plus, Avril … Continue reading
Author and producer Caissie St. Onge of Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live!” chats with me about Eddie Murphy hosting the Oscars, Regis Philbin wrapping it up and George Lucas’ “Star Wars” snafus.
Join me and TV/radio host Damien Fahey as we discuss Shark Week, the softer side of Lil Wayne and Kurt Loder’s superpowers!