Subscribe to Pop On The Clock on iTunes!
- ::tap, tap, tap:: Hmm, this thing got dusty. You all still there? 6 years ago
- Want to be on PotC? I'm auctioning a guest spot to help the great @sucittaM pay family medical bills. Bid now! is.gd/RYl3FN 6 years ago
- ::tap, tap, tap:: Testing. 6 years ago
- Hi, gang! Thanks for your support of the podcast. Let's call the first 21 episodes Season 1, shall we? Need a few weeks to recharge. Thanks! 7 years ago
- RT @megsokay: In case you missed it, I discuss Louis CK and Downton Abbey vs. Doctor Who on @PopOnTheClock is.gd/brlHXY 7 years ago
Tag Archives: pop culture
Writer-comedian Meghan O’Keefe (Hello Giggles, Huffington Post) joins me to discuss the value of a SAG Award, Matthew Broderick’s day off and Louis C.K.’s risky sitcom move. Plus, “TRL,” the Puppy Bowl and whether or not it’s a good idea … Continue reading
SiriusXM radio host Jake Fogelnest joins me to discuss the Brett Ratner-Eddie Murphy Oscars fiasco, mourn the deaths of Andy Rooney, Heavy D and Smokin’ Joe Frasier, and debate the likelihood of Howard Stern judging “America’s Got Talent.” Plus, Avril … Continue reading
Zhubin Parang, writer for “The Daily Show,” joins me to discuss the alleged Bieber baby, debate the top stars of the “American Pie” franchise and defend Charlie Sheen’s new FX sitcom (if we can). Plus, Muppets wrassling, 50 Cent no … Continue reading
Fuse VJ Allison Hagendorf chats with me about the greatest rock albums of 1991, Breaking Bad’s season finale (without spoilers) and Morgan Freeman shouting, “Swim!” Plus, the iPhone blitz, R.E.M. quits and Andy Rooney’s fits. UPDATE: I mistakenly thought “American … Continue reading
Author and producer Caissie St. Onge of Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live!” chats with me about Eddie Murphy hosting the Oscars, Regis Philbin wrapping it up and George Lucas’ “Star Wars” snafus.