Subscribe to Pop On The Clock on iTunes!
- ::tap, tap, tap:: Hmm, this thing got dusty. You all still there? 3 years ago
- Want to be on PotC? I'm auctioning a guest spot to help the great @sucittaM pay family medical bills. Bid now! is.gd/RYl3FN 4 years ago
- ::tap, tap, tap:: Testing. 4 years ago
- Hi, gang! Thanks for your support of the podcast. Let's call the first 21 episodes Season 1, shall we? Need a few weeks to recharge. Thanks! 5 years ago
- RT @megsokay: In case you missed it, I discuss Louis CK and Downton Abbey vs. Doctor Who on @PopOnTheClock is.gd/brlHXY 5 years ago
Tag Archives: Saturday Night Live
Writer-comedian DC Pierson (“Mystery Team”) joins me to discuss the crazy/terrible Oscar nominations, the apparent demise of “American Idol” and the top acts at this year’s Coachella. Plus: Cult comedy, unintentional comedy and where not to perform improv comedy.
SiriusXM radio host Jake Fogelnest joins me to discuss the Brett Ratner-Eddie Murphy Oscars fiasco, mourn the deaths of Andy Rooney, Heavy D and Smokin’ Joe Frasier, and debate the likelihood of Howard Stern judging “America’s Got Talent.” Plus, Avril … Continue reading
Standup comedienne and HuffPo favorite Abbi Crutchfield chats with me about ’80s movie remakes, spoiler alert etiquette and odd Europop instrument choices. Plus, Halloween costumes, the Ghostbusters re-release and a surprise cameo by Bill Murray*! (*Somewhere else; not on this … Continue reading
Comedian and TV host Dave Holmes joins me to discuss TV series that deserved another season, Adele overload and music collaborations that would prompt R-rated album art!
Join me and hilarious Pajiba contributor Courtney Enlow Hall as we discuss MTV’s 30th anniversary, Justin Timberlake’s merits and mo’ Muppets, mo’ Muppets, mo’ Muppets!