Subscribe to Pop On The Clock on iTunes!
- ::tap, tap, tap:: Hmm, this thing got dusty. You all still there? 3 years ago
- Want to be on PotC? I'm auctioning a guest spot to help the great @sucittaM pay family medical bills. Bid now! is.gd/RYl3FN 4 years ago
- ::tap, tap, tap:: Testing. 4 years ago
- Hi, gang! Thanks for your support of the podcast. Let's call the first 21 episodes Season 1, shall we? Need a few weeks to recharge. Thanks! 5 years ago
- RT @megsokay: In case you missed it, I discuss Louis CK and Downton Abbey vs. Doctor Who on @PopOnTheClock is.gd/brlHXY 5 years ago
Tag Archives: Adele
I’m finally back, and I brought comrade, fiction writer and TV crony Cameron McBride with me, to discuss whether or not Dick Clark should continue to host his New Year’s Eve countdown, alternate marketing tactics for movies that fail to … Continue reading
Fuse VJ Allison Hagendorf chats with me about the greatest rock albums of 1991, Breaking Bad’s season finale (without spoilers) and Morgan Freeman shouting, “Swim!” Plus, the iPhone blitz, R.E.M. quits and Andy Rooney’s fits. UPDATE: I mistakenly thought “American … Continue reading
Author and producer Caissie St. Onge of Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live!” chats with me about Eddie Murphy hosting the Oscars, Regis Philbin wrapping it up and George Lucas’ “Star Wars” snafus.
Comedian and TV host Dave Holmes joins me to discuss TV series that deserved another season, Adele overload and music collaborations that would prompt R-rated album art!